Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Somethings of Interest...

It seems that paper.li  is gaining momentum. This is an online paper and free to sign up. I am thinking of creating a class paper  using this site, take a look and whilst there, check out these:
http://paper.li/mrkempnz
http://paper.li/virtuallykaren


At the start of each term I try to pick one or two online tools to add to my growing knowledge. Whilst I know it is not new, and I am probably the last to use it - http://delicious.com  I think is brilliant! I have created a stack which has a collection of educator blogs called: Innovative educator blogs. It is a great way to bookmark sites and I like the visual element.


Awesome Screen Shot (found in the Chrome Web Store - free)  is brilliant you can take a screen shot and then annotate it before saving it on your computer.


So that's 2 tools I am using and it is only day 2 into term 4, off to a good start!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you kindly for the name check, Tamara. Love what you aiming to do here - blogging is great for reflection but can be time consuming. I reckon you;'ve got the balance right - short and sweet but still useful; for the reader. Ka pai!
    I have a friend who uses Paper.li for aggregating items around a particularly area where he lives in London, and I think it could do this quite easily if you filter it when you set it up. Looking forward to the first edition:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, thanks Karen I will let you know when I get it going. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete